So my question honestly is: how will this stop piracy? Last.fm encouraged me to purchase songs, making it effortless to do so.
Now I am reaching out to you, dear readers.
I need something
- that learns my taste without interfering with my choice of music listening device/software. This means that I can still use winamp/android music player/audacious on my devices to tell the service what my listening habits are.
- that can recommend music to me that I might like, and it's always spot on
- that can offer me a 1 click buy to the music provider of my choice
- even from my mobile device
- even for a downloaded song I am listening to but decide to purchase for the greater good
- that will not lock me in to its own universe
- that will not spam my friends with my activity